Last modified: May 27, 2022
Welcome to LUX Mobile! At LUX Mobile Corp. (“LUX Mobile” or “We”), we respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes:
● The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you download, install, access, or use (collectively “use”) our game Four Horsemen (the “Game”) or visit or otherwise use our website (the “Site” and together with the Game our “Services”); and
● Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to information we collect through the Services and in email, text, and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with the Services.
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
● We collect offline, or
● You provide to or is collected by any third party (see Third-Party Information Collection).
The Services may contain links to third-party websites, products or services. The Services may also display content from third parties. Information collected by third parties is governed by those third parties’ privacy policies. We encourage you to read these before providing information on or through them.
LUX Mobile Corp.
19266 Coastal Highway, Unit 4-102R,
Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971
Children Under the Age of 16
We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under the age of 16 through the Services. We believe it is important to safeguard the privacy of children and encourage parents to regularly monitor their children’s use of online activities. If you are a parent and believe that your child under the age of 16 has accessed and/or played the Game or otherwise used the Services and provided personally identifiable information to us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work to delete that account and any such personally identifiable information. This in compliance with Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Services, from two sources:
● You, either directly when provide it to us or automatically when you use the Services; and
● Third parties.
Information You Provide Directly Through the Services
When using the Services, you may provide us with certain types of information which may include, information:
● By which you may be personally identified, such as name, username, platform id, email address, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”).
This information includes:
● Information and content that you provide when you create an account through the Site or the Game.
● Details of transactions you carry out through the Services and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through the Services.
● Information that you provide when you subscribe to our newsletter.
● Information that you provide if you contact us directly, for example, for customer support.
● Information and content, you provide when you send messages or other communications through our Services.
● Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us.
● Any other personal information that you input into the Services for any reason.
Information Collected Automatically When You Use Our Services
When you use the Services it may use technology to automatically collect:
● Usage Details. When you access and use the Services, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the Services including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the Services.
● Device Information. We may collect information about your mobile device and internet connection, including the device's unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, and the device's telephone number.
● Stored Information and Files. The Services also may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device if you give us permission to do so. This may include, for example, photos and personal contacts and address book information.
Do Not Track Disclosure
The Services do not support “Do Not Track” browser settings and do not currently participate in any “Do Not Track” framework that would enable us to respond to Do Not Track signals.
Like most websites, we may use small data files that are saved on the user's computer, tablet, mobile phone or other mobile device (collectively referred to as "device") to record certain data each time a user logs in or interacts with our websites, services, apps, messaging systems and tools. The names and the specific types of cookies, web beacons and other similar technologies that are used can change over time. To help you better understand the policy and use of these technologies, here are some terms with their definitions:
Web beacon: small images, also known as "pixel tags" or "clear GIFs", which we may include in our websites, services, apps, messages, and tools. Generally, they work with cookies to identify our users and their activities.
Similar technologies: technologies that store data in the browser or device using objects shared or stored locally, such as flash cookies, HTML 5 cookies and other software methods for web applications. These technologies work in all browsers. In some cases, the use of local storage cannot be fully handled by the browser but needs to be managed with special tools. We do not use these technologies to store information useful for creating targeted advertising on our or other websites. However, certain features of our Services may use these technologies to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Services. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Your Rights and Choices.
Below is a table of the specific cookies and other information technologies that we use on our Site and in our Services. We break them up according to the following categories:
• Strictly Necessary Cookies - These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be turned off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
• Performance Cookies - These are also sometimes called Analytics Cookies. They allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
• Functional Cookies - These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our Services. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
• Marketing Cookies - These cookies are also called Advertising Cookies. They may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant ads on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
● Provide you with the Services, and any other information, products or services that you specifically request from us.
● Improve and optimize the Services and our users’ experiences.
● Communicate with individuals, including providing users with information about our services, customer support, responding to questions, queries, investigating and addressing complaints from customers, users, and other individuals, monitoring and improving our responses, and informing individuals about job opportunities with us.
● Notify you when updates to the Services are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide though it.
● To process and fulfill your purchases and receive payments.
● Fulfill any purpose for which you provide it.
● For any reason that we described to you when collecting your personal information or for any reason for which you’ve provided us with your consent.
● Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
● To comply with our legal obligations.
● To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Sites, our App, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
● Prevent or investigate user complaints, possible fraud or other violations of our Terms of Service or for other security purposes.
The usage information we collect helps us to improve our Services and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
· Estimate our audience size, demographics and usage patterns.
· Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Services according to your individual interests.
· Recognize you when you use the Services
· Prevent fraud and illegal behavior by detecting behavior patterns that indicate such activity.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual or device without restriction.
In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide:
● To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
● To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
● To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of LUX Mobile Corp.'s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by LUX Mobile Corp. about our Services users is among the assets transferred.
● To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
● For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
● With your consent.
● To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
● To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including our Terms of Service.
● If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of LUX Mobile Corp., our customers or others.
Where, How and How Long We Store Your Information
We store your information securely in the United States using third-party vendors and hosting partners who implement industry standard security measures. By using the Services, you authorize us to transfer, store and process your information in the United States and any other country where we operate.
We keep your information only for the length of time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the information was collected, or until you ask us to delete it, whichever occurs first. For example, if you have an account with us, we will retain the personal information associated with your account for the lifetime of your account, and for twelve months thereafter in case you wish to reactivate your account. We retain analytics data for a maximum period of 12 months. If applicable laws require us to store your information for a longer period, then we will keep your information for the period of time required by law. When it is no longer necessary or required for us to retain your data, we will delete it.
Cross-border Data Transfers
Where cross-border transfers of data are necessary, we will take reasonable steps to safeguard the privacy of your personal information. These steps may include implementing standard contractual clauses where recognized by law, obtaining your consent, or other lawful means of transferring personal information.
Your Rights and Choices
Data Rights of European Residents
The laws of the European Economic Area and other territories provide their residents with certain data protection rights. If you are resident of the European Economic Area, these are your rights:
● The right to access - You have the right to request LUX Mobile provide you with copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
● The right to rectification - You have the right to request that LUX Mobile correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request LUX Mobile to complete information you believe is incomplete.
● The right to be forgotten - You have the right to request that LUX Mobile erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
● The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that LUX Mobile restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
● The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to LUX Mobile' processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
● The right to data portability - You have the right to request that LUX Mobile transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Third-Party Information Collection
Some content or applications on the Services are served by third parties. When you use the Services, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you download, access or use the Services.
These third parties may include:
⇒ Google Firebase. To learn more about Firebase and how they collect and use your information, please visit: https://policies.google.com/privacy
⇒ Microsoft Playfab. To learn more about Firebase and how they collect and use your information, please visit: https://playfab.com/privacy-terms/
⇒ Google Play. To learn more about Google Play and how they collect and use your information, please visit: https://policies.google.com/privacy
⇒ Apple App Store. To learn more about Apple and how they collect and use your information, please visit: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/en-ww/
⇒ Facebook. To learn more about Facebook and how they collect and use your information, please visit: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
Our Social Accounts – When you interact with us on our social media accounts, for example Discord, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, the information collected is governed by the privacy policies of the relevant social media platform.